Guest Posting guidelines:
- The article must be original and it should not be published anywhere else before.
- The article must be related to our blog niche & informative.
- If the submitted article has been published here, the same article should not be published anywhere else. If found somewhere else, it will be immediately removed from our blog.
- The article must be at least 1000 words.
- The article should contain at least 1 featured image and 1 internal image. Image(s) used should not be copyrighted and if used under creative commons, then the image(s) should be properly credited. And if you use a copyrighted image(s), then kindly provide the proper source.
- Use WordPress SEO section and fill out the complete SEO details effectively while submitting the post(s).
- Your submitted post should be properly formatted. You should use H1/H2 tags for main headings and H3/H4 tags for subheadings in the post body. If the post is long then you must divide the post into short paragraphs and use bullet points to make the post easier to read.
- SEO Keywords: This isn’t a requirement but it’s preferred… target low competition keywords so the article can pull in steady traffic.
How to Submit a Guest Post?
If you have read our guest postings guidelines and if you are really interested to write for us, then you can directly email us on. ([email protected])