- Backlinks – What They Are and How to Get Them
- Backlinks – Mistakes And Cautions – The "How To" Guide
- Backlinks – Search Engine Optimization Guide That Will Make Your Traffic Go Crazy!
- Backlinks and WordPress Blog Themes
- Backlinks – Why is it Important?
- Backlinks Building
- Better No Backlinks Than Spam Backlinks?
- Bidding Directory Backlinks – Build A Strong Backlink Campaign To Promote Your Bidding Directory
- Building Your Counseling Private Practice: Get Noticed Online With Backlinks
- Difference Between Dofollow and Nofollow Backlinks For Complete Beginners
- DoFellow – High PR DoFollow Backlinks
- Free Dofollow Blogs – Building Backlinks One Comment at a Time
- How Can Automated Social Bookmarking Build Backlinks?
- Generating Traffic to Blogs Through High Value Backlinks
- How Can High Quality Backlink Building Benefit Your Business?
- How One Article Can Generate 200+ Backlinks
- How to Build Backlinks
- How to Build Backlinks in the Perfect Way
- How to Build Backlinks, Increase Ranking and Get More Website Traffic
- How To Build Backlinks On Autopilot
- How to Generate Backlinks With Pinterest
- How to Get Backlinks
- How to Get Free Backlinks
- How to Get More Natural Backlinks to Your Website
- How To Get More Twitter Followers By Building Backlinks
- How to Get Quality Backlinks That Help Your Website Rank Faster
- How TO Increase Backlinks Of A Website?
- How Web 2.0 Backlinks Work
- Identifying and Removing Bad Backlinks for A Better and Performing Website
- Importance Of Backlinks In SEO
- Link Building Tips For Obtaining Relevant Backlinks
- Pros and Cons of Free Backlinks
- Important Facts About A Backlinks Indexer – The Secrets
- SEO And Making Backlinks With Blog Network
- SEO Footprints – Backlinks Made Easy
- SEO Web Links and Backlinks
- The Importance of Backlink Building for SEO
- search engine optimization Web Links and Backlinks
- Simple Methods To Get Quality Backlinks That Actually Boost Your Traffic
- The Benefits of Using a Backlink Generator for SEO
- The Importance of Backlinks
- The Secret of Backlinks
- The Importance Of Contextual Backlinks
- Top 3 Ways to Build Backlinks Fast to Your Website
- Web Business – Get More Traffic With Backlinks
- Use Article Marketing to Build Quality Backlinks Quickly
- What Are Backlinks? Off-Page SEO
- Using Squidoo and HubPages – Ideal for SEO and Backlinks for Your Online Business Websites
- What Are the Main Importance of Backlinks in SEO?
- The Best Way to Build Backlinks – A List of 36 Sites to Get Backlinks
- Backlink Energizer Review
- Backlinks and How They Intertwine With SEO
- Backlinks For SEO: How It Works
- Benefits of Using a Dofollow Social Bookmarking Site
- Do Backlink Generators Work?
- DoFollow Or Nofollow Backlinks for Wedding Photography Blogging Success!
- Risk-Averse Link Building – Best of Whiteboard Friday
- Google Alerts for Link Building: A Quick and Easy Guide
Backlink Energizer Review
Each day, you create backlinks to make your website higher. Yet one particular factor that you should keep in mind, even you created 10000 backlinks, but none of them were indexed on search engines. What’s the matter now? Your tedious work is now wasted! Now how to get all your links indexed? There are so many programs out there to help people like us, then, last month, I get some amazing tools called “Backlink Energizers”. So what on earth does this so-called backliner energizer do?
Backlink Energizer is designed by Steve Eiler. This person is awesome! They made a very good solution with their group with very good cost! Backlink Energizer is a WordPress plugin that submits articles to RSS for its selection of Web 2.0 sites or aka clusters. The cluster includes WordPress.com, Vox, Postific, Blogspot, Multiply, LiveJournal, TypePad and a self-hosted WordPress blog. Inside the RSS feed content, you have backlit URLs. As a result, when the search engine detects spider web on all these content content, it will immediately check our backlinks as well. Your links will then be indexed! Simple right?
Why Backlink Energizer is Great?
You can setup it very fast. It’s straight
You do not have to buy other extreme rubbing equipment
You don’t need other plugins like the developer’s API to post RSS feeds to Web 2.0
How does Backlink Energizer work? system
To get started, create 1 WordPress platform site. You can setup it on a subdomain or buy a bunch of cheap.info sites, install WordPress there.
Then install. Then, load the Backlink Energizer. Add RSS website url and keyword. It does not matter that keywords and URLs are not relevant to your niche. This is for content only.
After this, fill the Web 2.0 profile (AKA Cl sters) with username and password.
Then load all your backlinks you want to index in BE.
Specify how many articles and backlinks you want to embed each day. My setting is 12 posts per day with 4 URLs.
Activate the link now!
Wait and see the result.
Testing with Backlink Energizer:
The most difficult issue to obtain the index is the profile link. No matter how hard I test, ping URL, distribute to all RSS feed aggregators, back links are still not found. So much pain and pain after working hard. 1, I created 9 web 2.0 sites. (If you are too lazy to create nine Web 2.0 sites, you can order BE BLISS with Steve Ayler) Then set it to BE. Just you need to input username and password. Then I get all the profile links that I have created earlier, all 200 links, then submit to the BE WordPress plugin. I set 12 posts with four hyperlinks in each post. This 48 link is active everyday. In four days, all back links were completed and processed. Then I wait for 2 weeks for Google Bots to be indexed in their content. Finally, here is the result. I am really impressed with this great tool! you know what? 180 out of 200 backlinks found on Yahoo! I verify on Backlink Watch, 50 profile links are indexed and getting more day after day! What a life-saving Backlink Energizer WordPress plugin rocks. By far, the fastest tool for backlink indexation I’ve paid.