- 3 Ways Article Marketing Builds High-Quality Backlinks Fast
- About Backlinks and Search Engines
- Automatic Backlink Creator Review
- Angela’s Backlinks – What Are They And How To Outsource Her Backlink Creation Today
- Automatic Backlink Software: How Does Social Media Link Building Work?
- Backlink Building: How to Do Quality Backlinks
- Backlink Battleplan
- Backlink Building: What Are Inbound and Outbound Links?
- Backlink Directory
- Backlinks – What They Are and How to Get Them
- Backlinks – Mistakes And Cautions – The "How To" Guide
- Backlinks – Search Engine Optimization Guide That Will Make Your Traffic Go Crazy!
- Backlinks and WordPress Blog Themes
- Backlinks – Why is it Important?
- Backlinks Building
- Better No Backlinks Than Spam Backlinks?
- Bidding Directory Backlinks – Build A Strong Backlink Campaign To Promote Your Bidding Directory
- Building Your Counseling Private Practice: Get Noticed Online With Backlinks
- Difference Between Dofollow and Nofollow Backlinks For Complete Beginners
- DoFellow – High PR DoFollow Backlinks
- Free Dofollow Blogs – Building Backlinks One Comment at a Time
- How Can Automated Social Bookmarking Build Backlinks?
- Generating Traffic to Blogs Through High Value Backlinks
- How Can High Quality Backlink Building Benefit Your Business?
- How One Article Can Generate 200+ Backlinks
- How to Build Backlinks
- How to Build Backlinks in the Perfect Way
- How to Build Backlinks, Increase Ranking and Get More Website Traffic
- How To Build Backlinks On Autopilot
- How to Generate Backlinks With Pinterest
- How to Get Backlinks
- How to Get Free Backlinks
- How to Get More Natural Backlinks to Your Website
- How To Get More Twitter Followers By Building Backlinks
- How to Get Quality Backlinks That Help Your Website Rank Faster
- How TO Increase Backlinks Of A Website?
- How Web 2.0 Backlinks Work
- Identifying and Removing Bad Backlinks for A Better and Performing Website
- Importance Of Backlinks In SEO
- Link Building Tips For Obtaining Relevant Backlinks
- Pros and Cons of Free Backlinks
- Important Facts About A Backlinks Indexer – The Secrets
- SEO And Making Backlinks With Blog Network
- SEO Footprints – Backlinks Made Easy
- SEO Web Links and Backlinks
- The Importance of Backlink Building for SEO
- search engine optimization Web Links and Backlinks
- Simple Methods To Get Quality Backlinks That Actually Boost Your Traffic
- The Benefits of Using a Backlink Generator for SEO
- The Importance of Backlinks
- The Secret of Backlinks
- The Importance Of Contextual Backlinks
- Top 3 Ways to Build Backlinks Fast to Your Website
- Web Business – Get More Traffic With Backlinks
- Use Article Marketing to Build Quality Backlinks Quickly
- What Are Backlinks? Off-Page SEO
- Using Squidoo and HubPages – Ideal for SEO and Backlinks for Your Online Business Websites
- What Are the Main Importance of Backlinks in SEO?
- The Best Way to Build Backlinks – A List of 36 Sites to Get Backlinks
- 4 Sources of Free Backlinks for Credit Repair Companies
- 7 Ways To Build Dofollow Backlinks To Your Website or Blog
- 8 Quick Ways to Generate Blog Traffic Systematically
- Backlink Energizer Review
- Backlinks and How They Intertwine With SEO
- Backlinks For SEO: How It Works
- Benefits of Using a Dofollow Social Bookmarking Site
- Do Backlink Generators Work?
- DoFollow Or Nofollow Backlinks for Wedding Photography Blogging Success!
- 10 Ways to Generate BackLinks
- Risk-Averse Link Building – Best of Whiteboard Friday
- Google Alerts for Link Building: A Quick and Easy Guide
8 Quick Ways to Generate Blog Traffic Systematically
There are many ways to generate free traffic to your sites, especially for blogs. After creating a blog post, you can use methods from sending your posts to article submission sites like Makeproject.co.in, to social bookmarking sites like Kevalwire only. In fact, it is advised that if you have the time, take advantage of them all.
However, due to the many methods available, the whole process can be extremely tedious without a systematic or automated way to do it. Below is my own step-by-step system, which is not fully automated, it can be used to quickly and quickly reach a wide audience for each of your blog posts.
# 1 – Submit posts as articles to article submission sites
Article submission sites guarantee traffic generators for well-written articles, typically between 1-200 visitors on average per day. If your post is written like an article, do not hesitate to submit it to sites like Makeproject.co.in
. However, note that article sites require good content, and not just some from daily collections.
# 2 – Publish FeedBurner Feed
Make sure your posts are published using RSS Feeds such as FeedBurner.
# 3 – Use Squidoo
Create Squidoo lenses for each keyword in your post, if it hasn’t already been done. Then add your blog RSS feed to the lens. This will put your post through Squidoo in front of the eyes of anyone you know.
# 4 – Tap the post and squidoo lens
StumbleUpon.com is a social bookmarking site that provides a browser tool bar from which you can bookmark your site’s pages. This helps to generate huge amounts of traffic to your site, especially if you provide content that people find useful. As a result, more people will review and bookmark your site, creating a lot of exposure, potential backlinks, and a subsequent reader.
Once you set the tool bar, “I Like It!” Use. Bookmark the button and review the site page with your post.
# 5 – Submit to Onlywire and other social bookmarking sites
Today the number of social bookmarking sites is increasing which offers huge potential for traffic generation. Each of them requires considerable effort and time to submit their position. Wouldn’t it be a great time if there was a device that could automate this?
With OnlyWire, this can be achieved to a certain extent. At the moment, onlywire allows up to 22 social bookmarking sites to submit your posts immediately. You have to have your account on each of these sites, and only enter the key in the account name and password. But after that, all you need to do is bookmark your post using OverWire, and it will help to submit your post to all 22 sites and a global audience.
If you are part of other sites like Digg.com (which is not on OnlyWire), then submit the required ones on those sites as well.
# 6 – Ping Technorati
Technorati is often referred to as the latest discussion authority on the World Wide Web. If you have an account with Technorati and have added the necessary widgets, Technorati will ping your site upon adding a new post.
# 7 – Write a WTF (Where’s the Fire?) On Technorati
WTFs are short articles or excerpts on technorati that are often used to spread on practically everything. They appear frequently on the front page of Technorati and can be voted on by people. If your post or article is of very good content, write a short WTF and post it on Technorati. It can also provide residual traffic, as popular WTFs can remain on the Technorati homepage for a long time.
# 8 – Alert your blog communities of new content
People who have joined your blog communities in MyBlogLog for example, are definitely willing to go for content on your blog. Serve them, inform them of your new position and they will leave.
There are many other platforms on which you can leverage to generate free traffic through various media – such as Yahoo! Answers, YouTube, Flickr, Google Alerts and countless web 2.0 sites are bouncing all over the internet. The 8 steps above are just the main methods I use to quickly and systematically spread my posts to a wider audience, using such platforms. Use and integrate them into your own methods where applicable and useful, and very soon traffic creation will become second nature with more visitors to your site!