- 3 Important Facts On Why SEO Is A Must In Modern Age Websites
- Confused About Google’s Index, Link Dampening, & No. of Links?
- Creating a Method for International SEO
- Facebook SEO Tips
- Local SEO Tips Anyone Can Implement – DIY Tips
- Search Engine Results & Keyword Researching
- SEO Services For Higher Results
- Short Introduction to SEO and Its Best Practices
- Terminology for search engine optimization
- What is Mike Filsaime’s Viral Friend Generator?
- What is SEO Article Writing? – SEO Copywriting Explained
- Why Are Local Citations Important for SEO?
- Why Should You Consider SEO Services for Your Business?
- Adsense Is Reborn!
- How Does SEO Help Businesses?
- Las Vegas SEO
- SEO Step by Step Is a Little Book With Big Ideas
- Top 10 Best WordPress Plugins For Generating Traffic
- End of SEO? No, This Is Just the Beginning
- Search Enginge Optimization Tips That Increase Website Traffic
- 10 Best Free SEO Tools
- 11 Essential Elements That Your Website Should Have to Get a Good SEO Score
- 3 SEO Keyword Research Strategies for Service-Based Businesses
- 5 Key Reasons Why Websites Need To Hire A Full-Stack SEO Team
- 5 SEO Tips Overlooked By Bloggers
- An Overview of SEO in 2015
- Backlink Building Service: How to Use Charity for Link Building and SEO
- Benefits of Using a Local Online Business Directory
- 5 Common Objections to SEO (& How to Respond) – Best of Whiteboard Friday
- 5 Conversion Optimization Tips for Your Website
- Interdisciplinarity: How to Integrate Organic Search, Paid Search, and Content Teams
- How to Get Quick Results With SEO Sprints: The DriveSafe Case Study
- Three Steps to a Better-Performing About Page
Backlink Building Service: How to Use Charity for Link Building and SEO
Charity is probably not the first thing to consider when developing a link building campaign. Nonprofit organizations are usually in the same league as government websites when it comes to domain authority. Getting backlinks from these sites can greatly increase your search engine ranking. Although it takes some time and effort to see results, you will get a warm feeling of helping someone who is needy. Sponsoring donations is a great way to generate high quality links and increase brand awareness.
Find one or more non-profit organizations. You can either donate or apply as an affiliate. Many rely on charitable intermediaries, so they have affiliate programs. If you promote them to raise funds, they will link back to your website. In addition to donations, there are many organizations that require donations to continue operations. They often thank their donors by creating thank you pages that contain links.
If you are not able to make a donation, you can volunteer for a donation. This will help you to get relevant backlinks on your website and may have more experience in the field in which you are interested. The majority of nonprofit organizations are very generous in linking to business owners and websites that volunteered or partnered with them. To find non-profit organizations that match your interests, go online and search for terms such as: “Donations,” “Thanks to the following donors,” “Sponsors,” etc.
Showing that you care about the community will help you establish credibility and trust. When people visit your site and see that your company is socially responsible, they will appreciate your efforts and tell other people about your business. If you provide quality content on your site, they will engage with your posts and become regular readers. While your donation is to help others, you can still use it to promote your website. This is a win-win situation.
If you choose to promote non-profit organizations as an affiliate, place a banner or a widget on your website. Create a landing page describing the mission and values of the charity you are promoting. Organizations that support humanitarian causes will be happy to link to your landing page. Contact other webmasters and bloggers to report your initiative. Don’t forget to share your landing page on social networking and social bookmarking sites. Encourage your fans and followers to donate and support your cause.