- 3 Important Facts On Why SEO Is A Must In Modern Age Websites
- Confused About Google’s Index, Link Dampening, & No. of Links?
- Creating a Method for International SEO
- Facebook SEO Tips
- Local SEO Tips Anyone Can Implement – DIY Tips
- Search Engine Results & Keyword Researching
- SEO Services For Higher Results
- Short Introduction to SEO and Its Best Practices
- Terminology for search engine optimization
- What is Mike Filsaime’s Viral Friend Generator?
- What is SEO Article Writing? – SEO Copywriting Explained
- Why Are Local Citations Important for SEO?
- Why Should You Consider SEO Services for Your Business?
- Adsense Is Reborn!
- How Does SEO Help Businesses?
- Las Vegas SEO
- SEO Step by Step Is a Little Book With Big Ideas
- Top 10 Best WordPress Plugins For Generating Traffic
- End of SEO? No, This Is Just the Beginning
- Search Enginge Optimization Tips That Increase Website Traffic
- 10 Best Free SEO Tools
- 11 Essential Elements That Your Website Should Have to Get a Good SEO Score
- 3 SEO Keyword Research Strategies for Service-Based Businesses
- 5 Key Reasons Why Websites Need To Hire A Full-Stack SEO Team
- 5 SEO Tips Overlooked By Bloggers
- An Overview of SEO in 2015
- Backlink Building Service: How to Use Charity for Link Building and SEO
- Benefits of Using a Local Online Business Directory
- 5 Common Objections to SEO (& How to Respond) – Best of Whiteboard Friday
- 5 Conversion Optimization Tips for Your Website
- Interdisciplinarity: How to Integrate Organic Search, Paid Search, and Content Teams
- How to Get Quick Results With SEO Sprints: The DriveSafe Case Study
- Three Steps to a Better-Performing About Page
11 Essential Elements That Your Website Should Have to Get a Good SEO Score
Although Google is said to use around 200 search engine ranking factors in their algorithms, not all of them are created equal, some of which are more on the website’s performance on search engine result pages (SERPs) than others. Have a more profound effect. what does this mean? Well, you will still be able to maximize your efforts in getting a good SEO score for your website by focusing on the essential factors. With that said, here are the elements that should be on your site:
1. High Domain Authority
Domain authority (DA) is a number assigned to your website that indicates how authoritative it is and increases with the age of your site, good backlinks, and number of SEOs. The higher the DA of your site, the higher the SERPs. To find the DA of your site, you can use research tools, such as Open Site Explorer, which will assess it for such information.
2. Fast Load Time
Typically, search engines rank a website higher if it has a good load time. Therefore, if your site really slows down its pages, its performance on SERPs will be poor. To test how fast your site is, you can use website speed testing and monitoring services, such as PSIT. If the report states that your site is faster than other sites tested, you can be confident that it is competitive.
3. Good Onsite Content
Content is what makes your site worthy of search result status. After all, this is the main thing your audience will come to see, thus it is extremely important for search engines. From an SEO perspective, good content needs to be able to meet a demand and be linkable.
4. Correct Keyword
When it comes to creating and implementing a search marketing campaign for your website, all your SEO efforts need to be rational for your keywords. When doing keyword research, make a list of relevant topics based on your niche; Identify related search terms; Fill your subject bucket with keywords; Add to the mix of long-tailed keywords and head words; Check how your competitors are ranking for similar keywords; And use a keyword planner like Google AdWords.
5. Quality backlinks
When industry executives link to your content, search engines will consider your site more relevant. And, when your site’s pages receive many high-quality backlinks, it will also strike other important ranking signals, such as link diversity and link authority. To build a strong link-building campaign, offer only what your audience really needs and then rigorously promote that content.
6. Outbound Link
You can also link your content to respectable authority sites that they can use to provide more in-depth information to your readers. By doing this, you are not only increasing the relevance of your content, but also sending trust signals to search engines that improve your site’s SEO score. However, don’t add too many of these links, as it can make your content attractive.
A major change in recent years was towards Google’s mobile-first index, which means that search engines are now seeing the mobile version of your site as important to their desktop version. With this in mind, ensure that your content is responsive across all mobile platforms.
8. Robots.txt file with which there is no big deal
Most websites have a robots.txt file, and you should also have it for SEO purposes. However, when creating one, make sure that it does not prevent the crawler from indexing important sections of your site.
9. Meta content
Basically, your site should have two types of primary meta content, which are page titles and meta descriptions. To check whether you have these components, you can navigate to your home page and view its source code. Using the CTRL + F function, find the <title> tag for the title of the page and the meta name = “description” content = for the meta description.
10. Header Tag
Like meta content, header tags (H-tags) are also really important content for good SEO, which means that your site has at least one H1 tag and, ideally, an H2, H3 and Should be H4. Search the source code to check for these elements.
11. Social sharing work
Adding social sharing buttons to your site not only allows users to share your content, but also improves their experience.
SEO is an industry that is ever evolving, and over the years, search engines — particularly Google — have been making a steady push for factors that are really important in achieving a good SEO score. By being on your site, you will eventually overtake your competition on the SERPs. Now, if you notice that your site is missing some of the elements mentioned above, then you need to give it more SEO work.