- 3 Important Facts On Why SEO Is A Must In Modern Age Websites
- Confused About Google’s Index, Link Dampening, & No. of Links?
- Creating a Method for International SEO
- Facebook SEO Tips
- Local SEO Tips Anyone Can Implement – DIY Tips
- Search Engine Results & Keyword Researching
- SEO Services For Higher Results
- Short Introduction to SEO and Its Best Practices
- Terminology for search engine optimization
- What is Mike Filsaime’s Viral Friend Generator?
- What is SEO Article Writing? – SEO Copywriting Explained
- Why Are Local Citations Important for SEO?
- Why Should You Consider SEO Services for Your Business?
- Adsense Is Reborn!
- How Does SEO Help Businesses?
- Las Vegas SEO
- SEO Step by Step Is a Little Book With Big Ideas
- Top 10 Best WordPress Plugins For Generating Traffic
- End of SEO? No, This Is Just the Beginning
- Search Enginge Optimization Tips That Increase Website Traffic
- 10 Best Free SEO Tools
- 11 Essential Elements That Your Website Should Have to Get a Good SEO Score
- 3 SEO Keyword Research Strategies for Service-Based Businesses
- 5 Key Reasons Why Websites Need To Hire A Full-Stack SEO Team
- 5 SEO Tips Overlooked By Bloggers
- An Overview of SEO in 2015
- Backlink Building Service: How to Use Charity for Link Building and SEO
- Benefits of Using a Local Online Business Directory
- 5 Common Objections to SEO (& How to Respond) – Best of Whiteboard Friday
- 5 Conversion Optimization Tips for Your Website
- Interdisciplinarity: How to Integrate Organic Search, Paid Search, and Content Teams
- How to Get Quick Results With SEO Sprints: The DriveSafe Case Study
- Three Steps to a Better-Performing About Page
10 Best Free SEO Tools
They are skilled assistants for webmasters in the analysis and evaluation of websites, and can help them improve rankings at Alexa. We provide ten great SEO tools for webmasters to optimize traffic and rank.
According to survey results, 60% of the website accessing amount is made through search services (search engines) and more than 90% of web users click only on the first search result. If your website appears at the top of the list of results, users will be very likely to attract access. This shows the importance of optimizing websites so that search services can easily find it – known as SEO (search engine optimization) term. If this step is done correctly and completely, SEO can help you increase the number of users and site traffic.
SEO is a task that requires a lot of effort and time. While there are advanced tools in the market with high prices, there are also completely free tools that can help you (webmasters), save effort.
1. Google Webmaster Tools:
Google always provides its real fans with completely free but meaningful applications and Google Webmaster Tools is one of them. It is an online service (account required) that provides a detailed report about the “visibility” of your website in Google, such as state index, broken links, site access queries, and many features that webmasters can find in search Help improve visibility for websites. Engines like robots.txt settings and sitemaps. It can also check the speed of malware and access to your website.
2. Google Analytics:
Another tool from Google that almost all current webmasters know: Google Analytics (GA). GA is a tool for website monitoring and analysis. In this case, GA requires you to embed a script in your web page – only webmasters can do this. For a valuable achievement, GA supplies website access statistics, it helps you analyze important aspects of the website’s content and users so that the appropriate strategy is in place.
Google’s two free tools show you how Google leverages this number-one search service alongside your website.
3. Yahoo Site Explorer:
Link building is an important part of ranking improvement. There are many link analysis tools such as Link Diagnosis, Link Assistant and Backlink Watch. While there are no tools that can work as efficiently as Yahoo’s Site Explorer, it not only finds links in the context of your website, but also creates an order list by their importance.
In addition to link analysis, Site Explorer has a feature to help improve SEO capability for Yahoo that is similar to Google Webmaster Tools.
4. Microsoft IIS SEO Toolkit
This SEO tool giant corporation is a big one of Microsoft. This tool is only installed on the IIS 7 web server, but you can use it on any remote site (no web server running on IIS 7 is required and it can work with the Apache web server running on Linux). To analyze.
The IIS SEO Toolkit includes site analytics, robot exclusions, sitemaps and site indexes that allow you to analyze a detailed website and provide suggestions, robots, and sitemap editing tools. With the toolkit, you can make your website content more friendly with other search services.
5. Sitemap generator audit:
To climb to the first page of a search engine, your site needs to be familiar with services such as Google search engine. An important way for this is to create a sitemap on your website and show yourself for search services.
There are many tools for creating a site map, of which AuditPC Sitemap Generator is probably the best: it is an online service that can run in a browser (Java required) and an unlimited number of web pages.
6. SEO Toolbar:
Additional Library for Firefox provides a complete SEO kit on a toolbar, which includes rank testing (Google PR, Alexa Rank), website and keyword analysis, comparison of competition websites and many other useful features.
Google also has a similar tool for users of the Google Chrome browser: the Site SEO Tool Extension. This open Chrome library gives you general information about the SEO of the website in the window.
7. Yahoo YSlow:
It is a plug-in in addition to connecting Firefox with the Firebug tool. YSlow analyzes web pages and information in web page elements and provides tools for speed analysis such as JSLint or Smush.it, as well as recommendations to improve speed.
8. Zenu Link Sleuth:
This small application runs on all versions of Windows (desktop environment, not server environment). It is well designed and easy to use, it has the ability to quickly detect broken links (error 404) in your website. Therefore, Xenu provides very useful information to help you in search engine marketing.
9. Social Media:
These online services search blogs and small blogs, forums, question-answer pages, social networks, calendar events, and news to calculate information related to your brand or the keywords you have entered.
10. Website Grader:
This online service measures website marketing performance. It gives a score based on information like website traffic, SEO, website popularity in social networks and other technical parameters. It also gives basic suggestions to improve web promotion.
Here is a quote from an expert: “… SEO cannot bring immediate results. It can take months or even years to put a website in a high ranking in search services. Those who want to do SEO job have patience and interest. Must, they. Have to find new technologies and acquire knowledge to succeed. “